We are now hiring!
Hosking Associates is a growing consultancy and we are looking for the right types of people to grow with. We provide Safety, Health and Environmental services. We strive to empower our clients ultimately encouraging them to become self-sufficient.
Whilst we are always interested in speaking with associates, we prefer to hire permanent consultant positions. If you are an experienced professional with a proven track record and you believe you can make a difference to any business we might send you into we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for any of the following positions, please scroll to the bottom of the page to submit your CV and cover letter.
Environmental & Quality Consultant – Part Time Role
We would like to hear from potential environmental consultants who enjoy working under their own initiative, like the flexibility working from home can offer and have a genuine desire to help organisations become more environmentally aware. If you are commercially minded, have a naturally positive outlook, are trustworthy, honest and have excellent communication skills we would love to speak to you.
Because our business is growing rapidly, we are also looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial flair who can support us and potentially take on senior roles in the future. If you feel you can offer us something new we’re listening!
We can offer a part time position and flexibility around the school holidays for the right person.
Northern Home Counties or North London
The role will involve you working with a wide range of clients some of whom have very few Environmental or Quality standards and others with established ISO accreditations. You will work alongside clients to undertake a review of their current standards and work with them to help them reach their goals and objectives. Specifically this will include
- Undertaking initial reviews to determine clients current standards. Developing action plans from this to assist them with meeting their goals & objectives
- Auditing to our green ribbon standard
- Creating environmental management arrangements in order for organisations to achieve ISO14001 standards
- Assisting organisations with achieving ISO 9001 and ISO 50001
- Project managing ESOS compliance
- Candidates with a working knowledge of OSHAS18001 would be desirable
- Keeping clients updated with changes to Environmental legislation, best practice or standards as it affect them
- Creating and delivering relevant training courses
- Assisting with the promotion of Hosking Associates Environmental & Quality service – writing blogs and articles for our website and relevant trade journals
- Creating new business opportunities
- Providing clients with a really great service
- A relevant degree as a minimum
- AIEMA Associate level membership
Experience & Capabilities
- Positive outlook, with a belief that everyone with the right support can make greener, more responsible choices for their organisation
- Commercial awareness
- Confident communicator and motivator of others
- Strong written skills
- Capable of balancing priorities
- Ability to self motivate but also to work well within a team
- Experience of having successfully implemented ISO 14001 & ISO 9001 and gaining these accreditations
As we have clients who are schools consultants will be subject to a criminal record check.
All consultants should be prepared to contribute to developing our client base by following up on referrals, developing contacts, use of social networking and by giving a great service.
We can offer a competitive salary, will support your CPD and you will become part of our annual bonus scheme which is based on personal and company performance.
Competitive salary + benefits
When applying, please specify Environmental & Quality Consultant.
We have a great relationship with our associate consultants who provide support at particularly busy times and with training. If you feel you can offer us something different please contact us with your current CV and details of your daily rates.
When applying, please specify Associate Consultant.